Crowhurst Goodline is an active member of the community, providing time and input through involvement in:
- Katherine Regional Economic Development Committee
- Katherine Mining Services
- Association (Directors – Executive Committee Members)
Crowhurst Goodline supports:
- Katherine & District Show Society
- Katherine Turf Club
- St Joseph’s Catholic College Katherine
- And various sporting events and fundraisers.
Geoff Crowhurst – Director and 1st Class Welder with over 30 year’s industry experience, commenced business as a sole trader under the name of JABFAB in Kakadu National Park. GP&JL Crowhurst Pty Ltd was formed 11th July, 2007, trading as Crowhurst Goodline from May 2008 at 4 Palmer Street, Katherine.
With the expanding business the New Manufacturing Workshop at 15 Emungalan Road, Katherine, Northern Territory was operational on 12th August, 2013.